Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Change of company,decision and booze..

The greatest discovery during the evolution of mankind is booze.It gives Man all the fake power to speak, let the things out of his heart.
On monday... I met one of my frens to discuss about my decision of change of comapny..We talked about many things.. i ll just put some main conversation between us.
Me: hey wassaa sss?
sss: am good, how r u?

Me : Its good to see u..
sss: Same here da.. wat happend to your hairstyle..?
Me: new look for new company.. its bad, isnt it.?sss: Actually it is..

[some blah blah..... continued.]

sss: Why did u join service based comapny.
Me: I dont knw da..I wanted to change from the old company thts it.

sss: Why u wanted to change?
Me: Got bored with my daily routine of goin to the same company.. So.. And more over the company I am joining s a good comapny..

sss: There is nothing like a "good company".. all are same.. that too services.. you are so dead..
Me: May be it is.. This time I am choosing death.. That matters.

sss: Its the booze talking .. Your talkin rubbish again. You cant make any frens in services.. Everyone will be busy saving there a**.
Me: I have joined here not to make any frens.. I already have frens.

sss: You have no clue how your life s gonna be.? You have taken a wrong decision. You will understand it soon.Me : Wat ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment