Monday, February 15, 2010

1st day at 2nd company

Trip to koramangala started from CV Raman Nagar at 8.45.. And it took one complete hour to reach xxxx.
On the way i used all my "F" words, and hindi versions of it. coz the traffic wass very slow moving and irritating.

I had a hard time convincing the security guard that am a employee.. finally he allowed me to park in the first floor of the paking area.

I submitted all my docs, including the relieving letter from the yyyy.
The HR came with the pile of forms.. to be precise 24 pages..
I had a mild heart attack , was lost in my pain of filling all those forms..
then suddenly the girl who sat next to me in the conf room (btw 4 more people joined with me).
asked some doubt. I gave her one of my "ur asking the wrong person smile".
About the documents.. champ helped me again (Thanks champ :-)). I successfully filled all the forms in some 1 1/2 hour and later i realised that i have written my name 15 times, address 10 times, and about my previous company 5 times.

The good thting abt xxxx is its cafetaria, is a decent one with a TV in it.
The cafetaria becomes sports room during tea time, I went alone as all the other new joinees refused to take a tea brk
I went alone and saw some gangs there.. was lost in some emotional feeling for 2 mins, I missed all of you.

They gave me a new system,a pen,a notepad and a water bottle with my name written on it.
Met my manager for 5 mins.. He is a pleasant guy.


But guys this time I am not making any move on anyone or even trying to flirt coz i dont want the history to repeat. :)
I will just be a good guy who just works n comes back home.

So thts all was my experience on the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment