Wednesday, September 22, 2010

25 something....

I celebrated my 25th birthday recently. So I am listing few things I learned in last 25 years of my life.
Learned to......


Take care of my health, as the statement is really practical "Health is Wealth"


Go for jog every evening.


Visit the not so famous or unknown places of Bangalore


Try a new musical instrument atleast for 3 months , Dont expect to become a maestro in that period.


Try all the items in the cafe menu card.


Wear formals to work once in two weeks at least. This reminds that I am not a kid anymore.


Visit native place more often.


not to tell everything to parents .Hide some important events of my life.


Respect all my enemies


Not to fight with land lord, answer all his stupid, pain in the arse queries politely.


Try to stop using all favorite words since 3rd year of college which includes..
What the Fuck
Whats your fucking problem.
Son of a Bitch and so on....


Play more skilled football.


Tell my self that Colleges is over, good days are over.... get used to it. Move on MAN.


Not to over booze in front of women.


Point out the mistakes in the girl behavior though she is beautiful.


Not to visit girls parents if you like the girl. This will add to the complexity when your breaking up.


Call or Message unmarried ex-gfs once a year, married ..? Chuck it.


Run your anti virus program once in a year on laptop.


Watch more movies in theatre than in your laptop.


Mail overseas freinds, who knows even they are missing you.


Respect my manager when he is talking bullshit.


Take the bus to work, its refreshing as you see some new faces in your life everyday.


Not to try try to prove your decision to yourself as you know it will definitely work.


No to feel depressed, To watch friends more often ..somehow it cheers me up.


Be open for more accidents, changes in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment